Maca For Female Hormonal Balance





Maca root is a Peruvian vegetable with properties to naturally balance not just estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, but adrenals as well. I discovered it a few years back, and took three a day to see if it would help my ovulation, and menstrual migraines. It took great consistency, every day but it did work. I had to take two or three to notice a difference.

Maca is also for stamina, energy, fertility, and libido. Some women have reported having tender breasts and PMS on it, so in certain woman may not work.

Certified Organic, GMO-Free, Fair Trade Maca of All Varities

I took it for three months, had hardly any hormonal migraines at all. Some doctors say not to take it for long period of time, because your body can build up a tolerance. Its never best to stay on an herb for more than a few months. Stop for awhile, alternate with something else. Alternatives are: Votes( chasteberry), Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Oil. These can all balance hormones.

Resources:

Top Five NACA Root Benefits

Benefits Of Maca

Please consider supporting this blog, and my health as I struggle to find work, writing is all I know. Go to PayPal.me to send money fast. and Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panic Attacks-A Hidden Deficiency?

Benefits Of Going Organic